The Delivery Lead is responsible for the delivery management of individual process automations in accordance to the Blue Prism Delivery Methodology, on time and on budget meeting quality criteria and system requirements.
This page outlines the responsibilities, technical skills and aptitudes required for the skill. This spec is intended to assist in the selection of the appropriate resource from your organization.
- Manage the detailed tasks required to deliver high quality Blue Prism solutions in accordance with the agreed Blue Prism Delivery Methodology to achieve a consistent high standard of solution to Business Requirements
- Accurate planning and tracking of Define, Design, Configure and Test deliverables and ensuring stakeholders are regularly appraised of status and progress
- Ensuring the business needs are understood and delivered against in each step of the delivery cycle to ensure the Blue Prism solution meets the Business Customers' needs
- Remove blockers to delivery and escalate issues when appropriate
- Identifying risks and dependencies within Process Delivery and effectively managing these across internal departments and Blue Prism as necessary to deliver
- Production of accurate cost and resource estimates and delivering against agreed budgets, maintaining transparent financials in adherence with Finance best practices
- Manage changes during the delivery of RPA solutions
- Ensure that quality criteria are met during all phases of delivery
- Ensure that RPA solutions meet system requirements.
- Ability to liaise with senior level stakeholder representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate project progress, issues, risks and solutions
- Ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- A charismatic self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Good experience and knowledge of project management and project delivery methodologies in a structured environment (i.e. PRINCE 2, AGILE, Waterfall, V Model)
- Good experience and knowledge in change control procedures and disciplines
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The aptitude to contribute to the adaption and evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery channel
- Background in software delivery.
*Responsibilities may vary between organisations and these are meant as a guideline
Blue Prism University provides mature upskilling paths for all roles with formal certificates for the principal roles