The Blue Prism Release Manager shall provide control of the flow of deployments and releases across multiple environments or across multiple teams eliminating the potential risks of a release deployment.
- Assess each deployment request and assess the risk of each release deployment.
- Release administration of the Blue Prism live environment.
- Working closely with the Delivery Lead and Process Controllers to keep them updated on the release process.
- Good organisational skills, to schedule processes, monitor resources, and log issues.
- A basic understanding of business processes.
- An enquiring mind, good at identifying potential risks and take necessary actions to mitigate them where possible.
- Good inter-personal communication skills – able to explain issues to a Blue Prism expert and follow instructions accurately.
- A background in implementation management.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Blue Prism not a pre-requisite for this skill as full training will be provided.
*Responsibilities may vary between organisations and these are meant as a guideline
Blue Prism University provides mature upskilling paths for all roles with formal certificates for the principal roles.